Would you like to get fit in 60 days? Maybe you’ve been wondering how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months. Of course, you should check with your doctor before you try to lose any amount of weight, but with your doctor’s approval and some hard work, it is possible to lose a significant amount of weight and improve your fitness level in a couple of months.
Of course, like anything of value, losing that much weight is going to take some work and dedication on your part. If you’re serious about learning how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, this goal can be met. To help you get fit in 60 days, here are some important tips and ideas you can put into practice for great weight loss results.
If you want to figure out how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, you will need to start by creating your own personalized weight loss plan. Everyone is different, so what works for you may not work for someone else. Here are several steps you can use to get started.
- Step #1 – Understand How Many Calories You Have to Burn to Lose – To be successful at creating a successful weight loss and fitness plan that will help you get fit in 60 days, you have to understand how many calories you have to burn to lose weight. One pound of weight equals 3,500 calories. In order to lose a single pound, you must burn 3,500 calories more than your body takes in.
- Step #2 – Be Familiar with Different Types of Weight Loss – You can lose weight in several different ways. You can lose water weight, you can lose fat and you can lose muscle. You don’t want to lose muscle, since it is important to keeping a fit, healthy body. When figuring out how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, you want to find the best ways to lose fat, although you can expect to lose some water weight.
- Step #3 – Set Smaller Goals – If you want to find out how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, don’t just set the goal to lose those 30 pounds and get fit in 60 days. Instead, start by setting some smaller goals that will keep you motivated, keeping you from giving up. For example, you should set a smaller goal to lose 15 pounds in one month, or you could set even smaller goals, such as losing 3-4 pounds in a week. As you meet those smaller goals, you’ll be motivated to keep going.
Eating a healthy diet is essential if you want to lose weight and get fit. While you cannot rely on dieting alone, it is essential to make some changes to your diet to take off those 30 pounds. Here are a few tips that will help.
- Tip #1 – Figure Out Your Basal Metabolic Rate – You can find online calculators that will help you to find your basal metabolic rate, which tells you how many calories your body burns each day. This estimate lets you know how many calories your body would burn if you basically did nothing. Figuring out your basal metabolic rate will help you decide how many calories you should eat daily to create a deficit that will result in weight loss.
- Tip #2 – Avoid Skipping Meals or Reducing Calorie Intake Drastically – When you’re working to figure out how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, you may be tempted to skip meals or significantly reduce your calorie intake to get better results. However, this never works. If you skip meals or drastically reduce your calorie intake, you could slow down your metabolism, making it tougher to lose weight.
- Tip #3 – Focus on Complex Carbs, Healthy Fats and Lean Protein – A healthy diet for weight loss should include complex carbs, healthy fats and lean protein. Healthy fats, such as polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats can actually support weight loss. Complex carbs keep you feeling full longer and are less likely to be stored as fat. Lean protein also helps you feel full and satisfied while helping you increase lean muscle mass.
When you’re ready to learn how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, you won’t be able to do it by dieting alone. You’ll have to add exercise and activity to your lifestyle to melt away those pounds. The key to losing weight if you want to get fit in 60 days is to exercise at least 5 days a week, if not daily. As you exercise, you’ll burn more calories, creating the calorie deficit that helps you lose weight.
To make sure you stick with your exercise routine, plan to exercise at a time of day when you have the most energy. This way you’re more likely to exercise instead of blowing off your workout. A combination of cardio and strength training is one of the best ways to blast fat.
With these helpful tips and suggestions, you can learn how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months . Start implementing these tips into your life and watch the pounds melt away.